Monday, May 2, 2016

Raw Words for Dinner

I wrote this blog this morning.  Long before my day unfolded.  I have no idea how things will turn out.  But this is my blog.  Where I get to be real.  Be me. Be seen.
So far it works, if I keep things real.


(Oh, and where the words actually come from...whether they were ever spoken out loud or not, matters not.  They are owned by Olivia.  Tomorrow is another day)


Anorexia.

Alcohol Abuse.

Loud Screaming!

SHUT UP!

We have something good.

I believe in you.

I can't trust you.

You are so special.

Don't eat...don't lose control!

You are awesome!

I don't know if  this is even worth going forward with.

Drink.

I know you will do this, I have no doubt.

Do NOT tell about the drinking!

Disappear! You don't deserve all this space.

I knew all along you were drinking.

I love you, now and forever

Don't drink

I never expected this.

Restrict.Disappear.Don't eat.

You have a special reason for being here

You weren't honest with me.

Just be normal.

I didn't even care about our relationship then.

Let me fill your glass for you.

I'm leaving the country.

How do you think I feel!?

You can trust me now!

How could you lie to me?

I love you with all of my heart.

You deserve to be confused!

What will it take for you to believe me some day?!

Healthy means you failed.

From now on, we only talk regarding the kids.

If you restrict, you will feel better.

You lied to my face!

It's not the same.

I'll take you just the way you are.

You have to be mom AND dad.

Do it ALL.

Do it RIGHT.

I didn't dare tell you how I really felt back then.

I won't increase monetary support.

You're beautiful.

You were too skinny. 

I'm in.  1000 percent.

You're a great mom.

Don't wallow in self-pity, see your friends.

You are only special when you control like no one else can.

Let me know when you make it safely.

I don't believe you.

Why are you so upset?

Your disease is the only thing special about you.

You have to handle the health ins., Dr. visits, broken hearts, broken ankles, don't fuck it up.

I don't even know if this is worth it.

One day you will believe how much I love you.

Loud Screaming,

SHUT UP!

Alcohol Abuse,

Anorexia,

...thoughts that leave little room for dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment